40 Question Practice Test
This is a 40 Question practice exam that will test your ability on the CDMP Fundamentals Exam. You’ve got 36 minutes to complete the questions, which is the same time as you’ll have per question for the real exam.
- Use your copy of the DMBoK, as this mimics the real-world exam
- Take it seriously. You’ll get a better output if you take this as though it was the real thing
- Relax. You can take this test as many times as you like, and you’ll get a new set of questions to test yourself against each time.
0 of 40 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 40 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- Big Data and Data Science 0%
- Data Architecture 0%
- Data Ethics 0%
- Data Governance 0%
- Data Integration and Interoperability 0%
- Data Management Process 0%
- Data Modeling and Design 0%
- Data Quality 0%
- Data Security 0%
- Data Storage and Operations 0%
- Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence 0%
- Document and Content Management 0%
- Master and Reference Data Management 0%
- Metadata Management 0%
Not quite – you should study the baseline CDMP Academy material to learn where to focus your attention and which chapters of the DMBoK you’ll need to read first.
Look at the Category breakdown to focus your learning on the Knowledge Areas where you are weakest AND where the CDMP exam has the highest number of questions.
Nearly there. You need to fix this by:
- Focus on the Categories where you are weak AND where DAMA asks the most questions – read those again
- Study your incorrect answers – read the specific sections of the DMBoK referenced, and make sure you understand WHY the answer you chose was wrong plus WHY the right answer was right
- Post any questions in the LinkedIn Study Group to get help from your peers
Nice one – you’d achieve the CDMP Associate Tier with this score. Go one higher:
- Read the sections of the DMBoK referenced in your Incorrect Answers. Do you understand the underlying concepts being examined? Can you see why the answer was wrong?
- Ask any questions in the LinkedIn Study Group if you’re still struggling
- Take a few more practice exams so you get good coverage across questions, knowledge areas, and using the DMBoK whilst taking your exam
You’d get the CDMP Practitioner Tier with this score – nice work. Go one better by:
- Closing any gaps in your knowledge; ensure you know why the answers you got wrong are incorrect
- This about the type of question you get wrong – do you misunderstand the concepts, or are you struggling with how these concepts are applied in the real world?
- Consider asking specific questions to the LinkedIn Study Group to get help from your peers
CDMP Master Tier! Nice work – you’ve scored enough to get the top grade. Make sure you review specific sections in the DMBoK for the questions where you’re still struggling and then take one of the 100-question exams to get a real feel for the final CDMP Fundamentals Exam.
|Table is loading|
|No data available|