Who this course is designed to help
This is an entry-level course designed to set the scene for other, more advanced topics. You’ll learn:
- What data is and how it’s used
- The benefits of being data-driven
- The challenges that stop you being data-driven
- Types of data problem to look for in your organisation
- How bad data increases cost and risk in your organisation
- What good governance can do for the problem, and;
- What steps you need to take to implement data governance
For some this content may seem too basic, so please feel free to skip to later courses that have more advanced material. This is the 101 course to ensure everyone is on the same page.
It is ideally suited to Executives that want a quick understanding of data and governance and those that believe they might have data problems but don’t yet know where to look.